[IP] Great School News!

We went to school today to discuss Tian's start in kindergarten.  We had
talked to the school at the end of last year, to let them know that Tian would
be attending this year.  Anyway, long story short, they are hiring a nurse
just for Tian!  She will be there during the hours that Tian is there, 2 1/2
hours and also she would go with Tian on field trips!  They already have a
school nurse.  This one is just for Tian.  She is the only diabetic in this
school.  So far, so good.