Re: [IP] Re: reply to the veteran

> Ah, Fran, can we not thank GOD on this site?  That saddens me much
> if not able to.  Others can use an occassional curse word or delete
> letters when spelling words .  Why not thank GOD?

Many people have strong feelings about God or whether or not there is
a god, etc..... In any event, the discussion of this is OFF TOPIC and
does not belong on the IP list as it ALWAYS causes flames. If you
wish to discuss it further please communicate privately or take the
discussion to the Spirit list

email @ redacted

Thank you for your cooperation.