[IP] closed loop

However, In this case I am much more hopeful than in most - The closed loop
system does not need radical, paradigm shifting discoveries or insights to
be successful. It needs solutions to several well defined technical
problems - how to make a sensor work in a hostile environment, how to design
a robust control algorithm, how to accurately deliver  precise doses, how to
achieve VERY high reliability, etc. But these are all the kinds of problems
that engineers and entrepreneurs and inventors have been solving for years.
So I fully expect them to solve these as well. Perhaps not as quickly as
some hope but probably in years and not decades.

   word up sista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!