Re: [IP] Re: paradigm reservoir volume

Katy, I know that didn't make too much sense, so let me give it another shot.
 After I fill up the reservoir, I detach it from the insulin bottle (keeping
the plunger attached, but taking the blue top part off), and then connect the
reservoir (with the plunger attached) to the tubing of the set, and then push
insulin through the tubing using the plunger until I see a few drops come out
of the needle.  After I have filled the tubing up, I disconnect the reservoir
from the tubing and reconnect the blue top to the reservoir, and then to the
insulin bottle and refill the reservoir with insulin until it is full again.
Then I detach the reservoir from the insulin bottle, and take off the blue
top and the plunger, and connect the reservoir to the tubing, put it in the
pump and prime it (which only takes a second and doesn't use any insulin
since the tubing is already filled).  I hope this was a bit clearer and made
more sense, if not just let me know.

       Pumping since 7-18-02 with my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"