[IP] re: new Paradigm

  I just went through training last Friday at the Phoenix Hilton and got my
new pump.
I opened it up & already had a "low battery" error message. The trainer
explained that the AAA batteries don't last as long as the 508 batteries, but
assured us they were good for 2-3 weeks. The brand new battery lasted 4 days
before I got another "low battery" error. Duracell or Panasonic might be a
good stock option at this point.
I guess I'll just stock up on a hefty supply of batteries. Other than that &
the 140 units of usable insulin after priming, it seems much easier to
navigate around the screens. I wish winter would roll in, if you can call it
winter! (AZ)