[IP] RE: Morning Sugar Rises and Coffee

I wrote yesterday concerning my drop in BG which usually happens between 6 and
9 AM.  However, on days when this isn't creating a problem I also have noted a
rise like this person has described.  I gave up powdered creamer, and went to
a drop of half and half (unless I am sleepy and jut pour too much.)
How can coffee have a high glycemic index??????

I've got two problems going in the Am and still dont know what to do!