Re: [IP] Pardon your French?

Well, Liz, that is surely no surprise to our current american teenie
boppers who go around singing those words to a popular song (I forget
who sings the current remake--original was in the 70s),"voulez vous
coucher avec moi, cest soir?", while mom and dad are so pleased that
their kids are learning to speak french *S*

<<<<<<<From: "liz loree" <email @ redacted>
he also told us that "dormir avec elle" was just that, sleeping in the same
bed, just sleeping, and that "coucher avec elle" was what they were
intending to say. :)
    isn't language fun?>>>>>>>>>>.