[IP] Re: paradigm reservoir volume

Erin wrote:

I always get about 173 units in my reservoir.  First I fill the
reservoir and
then connect the reservoir to the tubing and fill the tubing up and
refill the reservoir until it is full, then load it into the pump.  I
the key to getting about 173 units is that when I refill the reservoir
priming the tubing I pull the plunger down until it looks like it is
going to
fall out (that is when the bottom black ring is right at the very
bottom of
the reservoir).

Thanks Erin!  I am a little confused, you manually fill the tubing with insulin and then refill the reservoir?  How do you do this....doesn't it all stay connected during this process?  Please give me a few more details as I am having trouble understanding exactly what you are doing... Thanks!

Do You Yahoo!?