[IP] change out every 2 days anyone?

Hi, i have been having some problems with bs rising on the 3rd day, the day
when i do my change out. my dr thought about switching me to novalog, but my
cde just called and said to do a change out every 2 days, and fax her my bs
readings. i don't really want to do this. every 3rd is enough for me. does
any one change out every 2 days, or did your dr just tell you to try novalog.
i told my cde i am going to see how i do on sat. the third day, see if they
rise or not. because its not always consistent. so she says to do that and
let her know. i just think 2 days is to much. any thoughts! thanks eileen