[IP] Re: Site Infection

>he found no humor in that whatsoever!! after a
>week, i had another appointment with him and he
>thought it looked great.
>it's still discolored, still has a lump which he said

>was normal.
>i tell you.......it's always me that gets the extreme

>case!!!!       has this happened to anyone else?

Yes, it's happened to me too.  Have had two drained,
but it's been a while.  Recently had a "slight" that
just took Keflex to clear up - no draining this time.
I wish mine had been liquified fat - the draining was
very very very gross.  The heat compresses are a
really good thing.  Probably why I didn't need this
last one drained since I put heat on it right away.
And, I've learned the hard way to move locations - my
BGs were up & down the next time I put the set near
the infection site.  Finally learned to use my upper
hips (after 15+ years of pumping).

dx'd 02/14/72 @ at 11.  Pumping since 1985-ish.

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs