Re: Nurse competency was Re: [IP] First week of school & @#$#$#@^%#@ Nur...

In a message dated 8/22/02 1:25:17 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Last year, both our Endo and our CDE was getting very upset with this
> nurses refusal to accept/follow their orders.     The nurse just kept
> faxing
> the orders back asking for clarification (of what was already clear)  or
> a different order that would be to her liking.

The district we just moved out of (and I have been battling for three years)
was very angry at me for not allowing them to call Mary's endo...now the
school nurse thought his orders clear...this was administration that did not
agree with said orders....I would not give them permission unless they could
tell me *who* and *what* the call would be about and *when* it would take
place....they refused........off to 504 today with new school (I asked, in
writing, for this meeting on Monday) and am expecting it to go well.......
now ten!