[IP] Re: ] Palm Pilot Applications

   I do not know about the other software, but I know the animas software (EZ
Manager) will do that for you, look up the foods, select quantity, add other
foods if you are having a meal, and it will tell you total carbs for the meal
and give you the amount you need to bolus based on your insulin carb ratio.
It will also allow you to set different insulin carb ratios for different
meals (ie, my breakfast till afternoon ratio is 1:12, goes to 1:15 for
dinner, then 1:10 for night snack, ice cream is my usual night snack and the
fat gets me in the morning : )
   I hope you have luck finding a program to fit your needs!
  Jacky D.