[IP] Pardon your French?

Hi Liz,

Sorry, I cannot pardon your "French."  Crap is an English word that is
devised from Thomas Crapper, inventor of the flush toilet.  (HONEST!)

The French term for feces is actually "Merde".

In German it is "Scheiss".

I can't vouch for the spelling though.

I see that the vote is tending towards running the culprit down.  May I
suggest an alternative?  If you directly hit the bike you will surely damage
it.  But, if you give it a glancing blow, at about 10 miles an hour you may
salvage the bike will giving the criminal a very bad day.

PS.  I think it was a merde thinng for the crook to do!