Re: [IP] need a fabulous endo - Valencia CA or surrounding area

On 8/21/02 5:29 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> A friend's son is going to college and needs a fabulous endocrinologist in
> the Valencia California area.  Must be top notch.  Please reply via email.
> Thanks.
> Ellen

Don't forget our listings on "Pump Friendly Doctors", there is one listed
for Valencia, didn't know the Zip so looked by state:

Do you have a Pump Friendly Doc??   Are they listed here???    Well they
ought to be!   Share the info, help other diabetics get onto the Pump!!!

George         :>)