Re: [IP] Being treated differently as a kid

At 01:05 PM 8/21/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>  We have noticed also that some parents don't treat Jenny as normal. She
>is a wonderful. warm, caring, popular kid (13) but she doesn't get
>invited to overnights as much as we might expect. Also, she can't break
>into babysitting with families we know from church. I can't figure out
>why, except for the D.
>It makes me sad.

Me Too!   All the ignorance was very painful for me as a child but hey it's
helped mold who I am today which I think is pretty darn good.  So please
try to focus on all the good you are doing and that Jenny is gaining from
you and in time she will in a weird way gain from those experiences.