From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of jspock @shore.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 4:19 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Medic Alert Watch

>Subject: [IP] The Medical Alert Watch:
>Indicates medical conditions to those first to arrive at the scene  >during
>a >medical emergency.

Has anyone ever actually had paramedic/EMT or ER staff actually *look* at
their medic alert (regardless of what type it is?).  In all my many assorted
trips to the ER, not once has anyone looked for one, or even asked if I have
one.

I got one of those "pretty" ones from LaurensHope.com, but it is clearly
marked with a medical symbol decal in bright red.  Maybe that's why they
don't look.  I don't know.  Anybody else?

Weird Jenn