[IP] Palm Pilot Applications

 Mario Morrone
wrote:Hi, I'm new here. Although I've been enjoying pumping for 2 years, I was
wondering if anyone knows of any Palm applications that can make life
easier. I'd love to have something that can figure my carbs based on my
food intake and then translate that into what I should bolus. Has anyone
heard of anything that can do something like that?

Try ezmanager at http://www.animascorp.com
You can download for a 30 day free trial, and it calculates the bolus required
for a meal.  It has a huge food database to select from, and you can add your
own favorites to the database.