[IP] dr bernsteins diet

i think this is the correct adress for asking people who pump for advice
(as ive got it wrong in the past).firstly,im wondering how people wear their
pump .i wear mine on my trouser/skirt belt so people can see it. im worried
about the luer neck protruding as i work with so many kids who might run
into it. i was wondering how people wear thier pump. my second question is
has anyone read dr bernsteins book or followed his low carb diet.im
interested in it but concerned about the high protein/low carb diet. any
ideas? amanda