Re: [IP] closed loop

In a message dated 8/21/02 3:45:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> www.insulinfree.org

I went there...all articles are by Minimed about Minimed and although
interesting.....they still do not answer what I referred to in your saying
that MM and Diestronic were the only *reliable* ones.....I read these and the
Animas one...they are both working hard but I can't say at this point that
one is more *reliable* than another...so, again, what to do you base that
statement on? I want all the info I can get to make informed decisions for my
now ten!