[IP] closed loop

uh...excuse me...how can this be used for description as it is not on the
market....what is your basis for making such a statement? How do you define
*reliable*? Seems the way Animas is going about this is *reliable* in that
the readings are correct....so, I would like more info, please....

   want more info, no prob...www.insulinfree.org (diabetes portal)

  then click on mechanical devices, (articles about...)

 and the first 3 articles at the top of the page talk about the specifics and progress of the closed loop system...primarily about minimeds progress...check it out.