Re: [IP] Re: kids with diabetes being shunned

Barbara has made some very interesting "musings" but one area that she did not touch on as to why kids with diabetes might be treated differently today is the threat of litigation. This is an unhappy but very real truth in today's world. And the question of "what if something happens will I be held responsible" is a thought that is likely to cross may peoples heads.

I hate it when I think this way but all too often you do see just that very thing happening.

Thoughts anyone?

Linda & Dax