Re: [IP] Feeling sorry for yourself - FRAN!

At 02:20 PM 8/21/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Were you really incarcerated or is that just a joke?

Sorry I sort of have a morbid sense of humor.  I spent probably a total  of
90 plus days on/off at the Arizona Burn Unit since October 8, 2001.  With
my longest stay 3 1/2 weeks.  My humor has helped get me through the trauma
of that place being my home away from home.  So hence I felt like I was
incarcerated.  :-)  Hey but at least I had full control over my
diabetes.  It took some fighting but I won.  :-)  Tenacity and bitchiness
will get you everywhere.  :-)