[IP] 'diabetic' songs

When I went to Camp Barton in the mid-80's there were two different songs
that we used to sing. One was by Dextro and the Styx from Camp Joslin.  It
was based on "Every Breath Your Take" by The Police.

"Every test you take, every tube you break..."

The other one I remember was based on John Denver's "Annie's Song", that was
mainly about Camp Barton.  I don't remember too much of that one.

Anyone else remember either of those?

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1