Re: [IP] Animas alarms

I got a "call service" alarm with code 060 on it.   Popping the batteries out
and replacing them fixed the issue.   The person I spoke to on the phone
couldn't explain why it had occurred, so I assume it was a confused state it
got itself into.

I find that getting multiple alarms going off on the R1000 does really strange
(not dangerous) things with the display.   I had an empty reservoir error and a
low battery alarm going off at the same time and couldn't get the alarm to shut
off (confirm did nothing).   Replacing the batteries fixed it and allowed me to
change the cartridge.

There appear to be a few logic holes in their logic on the pump display, but
they are easily fixed once you have it happen once and know what to do.