Re: [IP] Palm Pilot applications

If you're looking for a system that can do food entry and store meter readings,
take a look at the Therasense Tracker.   It works with a PDA (it's a plugin
module to Handspring visors) as a glucose meter, but also allows you to enter
insulin and meals.

I'm using one, but don't take advantage of all of the features yet.   Just the
glucose trending graphs are neat though.  =)

-Brentm