Re: [IP] Re: kids with diabetes being shunned

Hi Every one,
             I had to add my two cents to this one. I
got Diabetes when  I was 5 years old. 3 months after
starting school, I fall asleep in the class room and
it wasn't nat time yet. In front of my whole 1st grade
class, I was there until my Mom and Dad came and got
me and took me to the hospital. All threw  school
everyone knew I had D and NEVER treated me different
from the other kids. The only thing I can remember is
my WONDERFUL MOM being our room mom and every party or
holiday event she would make me special treats so I
wouldn't be left out. She also had to go with me on
Field Trips,that got old when I got older,but my mom
was a cool parent and still is.
Bonne Cowger-Roszel

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs