[IP] Re: immune system boo-boo's

>Well, wouldn't the key factor for this be then to figure out
>the body chose the islett cells to attack, and how to stop the immune
>from attacking its own body parts.

I read an article about just this very thing some time last year.  It was
from MIT, about some scientests that had identified the gene that was,
essentially backward, and repaired it in their lab mice, and the diseases
that the mice had (diabetes, ad, ra, etc etc) we able to be repaired.

Wish I could volunteer to be a human subject on that one.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424