[IP] Re: closed loop system: Biostator

I've heard of the Biostator but haven't been able to find any really specific information about it.
Does anyone know:
What kind of device did the Biostator use to monitor blood sugar?
Where did it deliver insulin? (SubQ, IV, IP...)

I'm suprized that this technology hasn't been adapted to a somewhat smaller machine - I would think that there would be a market for it even if it were quite large - although I suppose that it might not be possible to use in ambulatory patients?

Just Wondering-