[IP] Out come of Medcare pump problem

Had a log talk with the person who handles the Medicare cases for National
Diabetic Pharmacies who told me that the new up date is in and I with a 1.7
C-peptide is in the guide lines for Medicare reimbursement. NDP lawyers are
taking it to appeal. Seems as though not everyone read the memo. He told me
that they have about 2K cases of this. He also told me to keep ordering from
them. I think I will go with my insurance $10 copay till this is