Re: [IP] Palm Pilot applications

I use a generic spreadsheet program on my Palm. It's called Minicalc.
I've written a spread sheet that calculates your HBS bolus. I think I
started to add the carb bolus calculation too but it's been a while since
I've used that part of it so I'm not sure. You have to enter your own high
blood sugar ratios and carb ratios obviously, but it seems to work well for

Here's an explanation of the spread sheet with a link to the MiniCalc

Sue K