Re: [IP] Feeling sorry for yourself - FRAN!

At 07:28 PM 8/20/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 8/20/02 6:17:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
> > Fran, who is sort of an ex motorcycle babe.  :-)
> >
>....uh...love bikes......what kind, Fran?

Ah it's so beautimous.  A Yamaha V-Star 650.  Purple, my favorite
color.  Steve fixed her all up.  I also got personalized license plates
that are Ms Kty.  Since I love cats so much.  Ahh geez I was having so much
fun, until that fatal day.  :-)  The bike actually faired much better then
I did.  But hey I am alive and will get to ride (as a passenger again,
which I have already done once.)  My pump even survived the nice little 2
mile drag down the freeway.  And I just have to add that Animas and my
local Rep Eric ( who is a gem in my eyes ) were very helpful to me through
this whole ordeal.  Whenever I had surgeries or was incarcerated they
always made sure I had a spare pump in case I ran into problems.

Ok, I'll Shuddup now.  :-)

So Maybe Steve and I will need to take a trip to Texas and visit a bunch of
pumpers and mooch hotel rooms from them.  :-)  Oh that's right I said I was
gonna Shuddup.  :-)