[IP] Re: scare tactics

I agree whole heartedly with Sharon, it is great to see parents so involved.
I can't remember my parents being overly involved--although my dad was
telling me some stories the other day about when I was 13 and in the hospital
for a month.  Anyway, where was I going with this, oh yeah, I remember
fudging on the Clinitests when I was a child to make my colors blue or green
instead of orange!  Used to add extra water so Mom would be proud of my
tests!  Used to fudge them for the doctors too!  Made up whole charts for
them!  (Even did that as an adult, if my memory serves me correctly)  Oh
well!  I feel blessed to be as healthy as I am!

Debbie dx 3/63