Re: [IP] closed loop

In a message dated 8/21/02 10:51:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> theyre all at that point...but minimed and disetronic both have RELIABLE
> glucose sensors

uh...excuse me...how can this be used for description as it is not on the
market....what is your basis for making such a statement? How do you define
*reliable*? Seems the way Animas is going about this is *reliable* in that
the readings are correct....so, I would like more info, please....
now ten!