[IP] Re: treated diferently as a kid

I can honestly say I do not remember being treated differently as a kid
except by my mom!  I was in the second grade and one of the first things I
did was demonstrate shots and running the pee tests!  Kids thought I was
cool!  I do remember that at Halloween some of my friends parents would buy
me sugar free gum for my treat.
Have only had one grown up insident and that was after I started working for
a residential group home.  Had a 3 AM reaction, got up, caught 2 12 year olds
in bed together.  When I reported it the next day the social worker wanted to
know if I was fit to take care of the kids!  Oh well, lasted at that job for
4 1/2 yrs until was asked to leave becaiuse we adopted 4 more children and
had too many kids of our own!

dx 3/63
pumping nearly 3 yrs