[IP] Re: Paradigm motor error

L. Haering wrote:
Am also wondering what I would have done if I were at my two weeks
backcountry camp w/o telephone access. Has anyone had to deal with
getting a back-up Paradigm to cover situations like that?

No I have not had to get a back up pump but I took the following steps
while I was out for a week of camping in a remote area in Northern Maine. I
brought lantus and novolog along with a few syringes in case I ran into a
pump failure that I couldn't resolve on my own.I figured 33+ years of
injections, I could go back on if needed for a short period of time.
This gave me peace of mind to enjoy my vacation. If that doesn't work for
you call Minimed and ask a customer service representative what there
policy is.

Mike Chambers
Lebanon, ME