Re: [IP] First week of school & @#$#$#@^%#@ Nurses!

In a message dated 8/21/02 9:56:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> can we really expect a school nurse
> to be totally competent?
> Good luck and blessings

No we can't, however they should be able to follow the doc's orders without
questioning or changing them...they should recognize they are not the experts
and be willing to learn....I have dealt with the supremely bad to the above
and beyond excellent.......them being overburdened is a shame but that has
nothing to do with proper care for my child......
now ten!