[IP] Help! Anyone Else Have a Morning Drop in BG?????

Anyone out there have any suggestions for this problem?  My BG drops every
single morning between 6 am and maybe 9 am.  I have tried lowering 12 am to 3
am basal and 3 am to 7 am basal to no avail.  My educator says I just need to
eat breakfast, but frankly this is not in keeping with the Pumping Insulin
theory (or the purpose of pumping in my opinion) which says one ought to be
able to skip a meal.  I am usually running around feeding dogs and cats,
putting contacts in and makeup on before I am hungry enough to eat.  I also
take a thyroid pill in the morning and need to wait at least 30 minutes before

This morning I woke with a nice 132 but was 65 in just two hours. Am using
Novolog, and hadnt had a bolus since 8:30 PM last night.  It seems the only
way I dont go low is to wake up at 200 and then end up at a decent number in
two hours, and this of course isn't a good idea.

If you have a theory on this could you let me know?