Re: [IP] RE: High BG and Complications

In a message dated 8/21/02 7:00:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I was hoping to give those of us
> who are out there that aren't able to achieve "perfect" A1Cs at least a
> shred
> of hope......and I still do hope that.  So there!  Ok, I need to go calm
> down
> now....I can already feel my glucose rising :-(
> SharonJ

Thank you, try as we might....perfect glucose days are rare.....since some
have been posting that theirs are not *perfect* I am feeling better as I was
feeling like I was not a good Mom as I cannot achieve this for her after
reading so many *we never go over 140* posts.....I still don't like the
numbers, but I am liking myself better...thank you....
now ten!