Re: [IP] Palm Pilot applications

From: Mario Morrone <email @ redacted>

<<<I was
wondering if anyone knows of any Palm applications that can make life
easier. I'd love to have something that can figure my carbs based on my
food intake and then translate that into what I should bolus. Has anyone
heard of anything that can do something like that?>>

If you haven't yet bought the palm, you should consider the Visor, together
with the freestyle tracker.  Nice having both in one.
However the tracker wouldn't tell you how much to bolus, but it gives you a
chart based on your sensitivity.  Seems they are afraid of legal issues.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes