Re: [IP] Palm Pilot applications

I use Diabetes Pilot on www.diabetespilot.com.  It has been great to record everything I eat.  You set up your carb ratio and sensitivity factor and then it figures out how much insulin you need.  You can record your glucose readings also and get averages, etc.  I can't wait for the meter software to work with the palm software and sync everything together...It costs $24 to register it, but I think it is worth it.  You can trial it for 15 days before you have to pay anything.
Does anyone know if there is software that works with your meter (I have Bayer Glucometer Elite XL) and palm software to record what you eat?  Right now, I have to input everything into the meter software from the palm software.
Melissa
 Mario Morrone
wrote:Hi, I'm new here. Although I've been enjoying pumping for 2 years, I was
wondering if anyone knows of any Palm applications that can make life
easier. I'd love to have something that can figure my carbs based on my
food intake and then translate that into what I should bolus. Has anyone
heard of anything that can do something like that?

Thanks.

Mario