Re: [IP] Being treated differently as a kid

> ...that people don't want to bother with her because of her D...

Zachary hasn't had this problem (luckily!!!).    Kids at his elementary
were always very protective of him.   Last year was his first year of middle
school and I worried about problems with kids he hadn't grown up with
(our middle school has the four elementary schools feeding into it).    New
kids treated him normally.   They all became really great when he got so
sick last winter and stayed home for 2nd semester.   He got cards from
some, calls from others, messages sent through teachers, etc.

His BIG PROBLEM instead has always been the parents of said great kids.
They treat him differently.    They don't feel comfy having their child
him over,  so he doesn't get invited ANYWHERE.    Hopefully,  with a new
start this school year (7th grade)  and his new pump,  plus maturity, parents
will start viewing him differently.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO