[IP] RE: Scare tactics

This would be a lovely place to tell you all about my former Endo.  He said
you cant learn anything from anyone on the internet.  He sent nasty notes to
me with lab results written on them.  At one point when I was teasing about
eating sweets (I didn't do much of it, I was making a Joke) he called me dumb
and said everything I did was dumb.

He also (for what it's worth) overmedicated me on beta blockers and high blood
pressure meds.  Had he bothered to investigate he might have diagnosed the
Graves disease which was diagnosed shortly thereafter.

Sorry to say, I think his name is out as being a wonderful pump doctor to

I dont think so.