[IP] Scare tactics...

........The question I had as I read this was, "Was your self-care better or
after this incident?"
Being SCARED STAIGHT often works. Like or not..........
Not if you already work your BUTT off to maintain decent BG readings to NO AVAIL. I know there are others like me who struggle through different therapies and diets to try and find a pattern that will work for even a WEEK before insulin requirements and food absorption rate COMPLETELY changes. So the answer to the doc (with the raised eyebrow) who casually tosses off, "Is your diabetes under control?", red pen hovering over YES or NO, is long-winded and lands upon deaf ears anyway. We are often looked at as reckless, ignorant and deserving of a patronizing, moralizing tearful aria involving amputation, and untimely death, when in fact we're already wracked with tension and guilt about something absurdly beyond our control.
OK, I'm done.

Do You Yahoo!?