[IP] angiogram

Hi Babs!

I am not a pumper.  (Still working on that one!)  But I've had so many
angiograms, and angioplasties that I'm considered a frequent flyer! <G>

What I do as a "sticker" is to take my insulin in  the evening as normal.  I
test in  the morning and then take 1/2 of what I normally would.

So far, (knock on wood) I've never crashed on the table.  Probably the next
time around I should make sure there is some dextrose ready to hang.

I'm very insulin resistant and normally run a 300 or better BG. So, your
mileage may vary.

There are really so many factors that it becomes almost impossible to plan
for them all.  You're going to be NPO, and your going to have some physical
stress from the procedure itself.

Good luck with your procedure.

PS.  You may want to check with your doctors about doing a "drive-by"  (Hey,
that's what my nephrologist calls it) for your renal arteries on the way
out.  I've got ARF and will be doing anothe cath since I recently had atrial
fib.  But, my neph. would have been real happy had I had a study done some
time ago to compare with whats going on now.

Diabetics are naturally sweet people!