Re: [IP] DIABETIC'S ANONYMOUS

>And I heard it the last 42 years, and every time i hear it now I ask
myself: >How would I survive without it?   I think that I would still be
a diabetic, just not insulin dependent. Kind of like an alcoholic is
always an alcoholic, just not alcohol dependent. diabetic's
anonymous....... if they find a cure I will start the group, maybe wear a
headdress and do a funny dance  before every meeting.......... FEEL FREE
TO PRESIGN FOR THIS GROUP................ GARY MILLER IDDM 29YRS