[IP] re: new 'diabetic' songs

Karissa and her friends from camp created the "Chuckles" (low treatment of
choice in the cabin) song:
     "Chuckles Chuckles Chuckles, we eat 'em everyday
     Chuckles Chuckles Chuckles, taste good in every way."
There were also reports of "night bites" being thrown at the night rounds
 I'm going to have to volunteer at a camp one of these years to check out the
fun, I never got to go to camp : (
    I am really glad she got to go and had such a good time, Alicia if you
are here, THANK YOU!!!!!!

 Jacky D. Mom to Karissa, 12 & Alexandra, 4, all 3 of us D'xed at < 1 year
old : (