[IP] cure

From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] happy?

In a message dated 8/16/02 6:50:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Oh, Sara, hadn't you heard that when I was diagnosed in 1970 there would
> a cure in five years?  I didn't believe them then and I don't now.
> Liz

Liz I heard the same thing for 50 of my 55 years Roger
And I heard it the last 42 years, and every time i hear it now I ask myself:
How would I survive without it? It has been an integral part of my life,
don't get me wrong, id lose it in a split second if i could but i doubt i
will live to see that day which perhaps the youngsters would benefit from.
A. L. Bender, M. D.