Re: [IP] Need some help: Outlook and folders

> My question tonight?  Can anyone recommend a good food count guide?  I
> to get a better one for the island and the one I have at home is old
> there's probably something better now.  Just want a good reference book so
I can make better decisions and truly have peace of mind in one of the most
beautiful spots on the globe.
> Annie

I bought "The Diabetes Carbohydrate and Fat Gram Guide, 2nd Edition" Author:
Lea Ann Holzmeister, from the ADA Web site. It's simple and has been helpful
to me. Includes fresh foods and restaurant menus.