Re: re:[IP] Not Again! Please Help!

> Hi Carrie,
> I tried Novolog on Ryan for a few days, and it was a big mistake for us.
He got huge lumps at the site. He had some strange sensitivity to Novolog
that he does not have to Humalog.

>Just to add this:
On the other hand, changing to Novolog could make a big difference.  It made
all the difference in the world for me.  Humalog just stopped working for
me.  And Novolog works.  It's worth a try if nothing else works.  There sure
are a lot of variables and it's frustrating when nothing seems to work, but
then it's so gratifying when you finally do work something out!