Re: [IP] Re: Scare tactics to make us gain better control....yeah right

In a message dated 8/20/02 5:02:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Grrrrrrrr.  What
> could she possibly have hoped to accomplish by yelling that at me at that
> moment??  Some people!!!

probably the same thing the cardiac wannabee at Mary's last hospitalization
did when she let Mary go unconscious to prove a point to her (she was 7 and
in major pain).....and then wanted to suspend her insulin because she was on
an IV...refused to call the endo team....ya'll don't wan to know what I said
the the good Dr Bimbo........stupid people.....still growling over it....
now ten!